1) Friendship amongst our members and our international friends. Cultural/historical links based on the history of the Normans.
2) An annual Domestic Programme of talks and outings with a ‘Norman’ flavour.
3) Social events (e.g. Bastille Day garden party, AGM lunch at a local hotel).
4) Annual Reunions in rotation (e.g. we have recently visited Stavanger in Norway & Rouen, Normandy. The 2023 Reunion will again be held in Normandy followed by Trondheim (Norway) in 2024. A new branch has opened in Sicily to which we hope to organise a visit in due course.
5) Access to a Library of books, magazines, DVDs & CDs on the history of the Normans and the Norman Conquest.
6) Memorabilia (e.g. ties, lapel badges, scarves, notebooks).
7) Publications – History of the Souvenir Normand available @ £5.00. Viking Children’s books @ £10 each.